CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Harry Potter Frenzy!

I am in a crazy Harry Potter frenzy over here! Seriously though, I am having fun! My Hogwarts castle practice cake was a flop...not sure how I will fix that problem. I can always go back to the original idea I had and do wizard hat cupcakes if all else fails. I have everything but the chocolate frogs ready to go in the girls' goody bags. Those are cooling in the fridge. I need to make the portrait of the Pink Lady to go over the entrance to the Gryffindor "common room" and then I will be able to breathe a bit easier. I have no clue how to do it though, I am not an artist! My mom is making wizard robes for Becka and Steve, and she is gonna make the sorting hat for us also. I can't wait to take pictures and show ya all, I think it will be lots of fun!

I have been walking or doing some sort of exercise every day with Melissa, for almost a week now. It is hard to schedule it in, but having Melissa to prod me along helps a lot. I wouldn't do it if it was just me! The whole family and Melissa went for a bike ride the other day. My bum is so sore from the hard seat on my bike! We went about 6 miles though, which I know isn't very far on a bike, but for someone like me who hasn't exercised regularly in years, in is AWESOME! We got caught in a rain shower and saw the most beautiful rainbow ever! If you check out my dropshots, you will see pics of it.

0 comments: