First it was the van ($500), then the furnace ($5,000) and now the garage doors won't open. The springs broke. Lovely. I swear, the next time we buy a house we are gonna go with a brand new one again. We never had issues like this with our old house. Luckily, the garage people are coming out tomorrow morning to fix them. We need to get the wave runner back in there so that Steve's parents can put their new cars in the garage at their house. I am hoping they don't need much help, because I have preschool tomorrow morning and won't be able to go out there and help them.
Speaking of preschool, we are finger painting tomorrow! Is it weird that I am excited about that? I love making messy projects with the kids. I am just not decided if I should have all 6 of them do it at the same time or maybe go 2 at a time. We are making flowers (letter F), so the stems and leaves will all be green, but I am letting them choose their flower color. Can't wait to try it! :)
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment