Two Rachie funnies for today:
We are driving in the van over to a friend's house to drop something off this morning. I was listening to the radio and Rachel was playing with her pony in the back quietly. All of a sudden I hear:
Rachel: "Mom, I am squeezing my bum."
Me: "Oh, ok, why, do you need to go potty?"
Rachel: "No, I just like squeezing my bum."
She is so matter of fact about things like that! LOL!
A bit later we were at IKEA having lunch with Nana. After Nana had left to go back to work, Rachel was sitting there looking at a little flip photo album thing they have on each table with ads and other stuff like that in them. One of the pictures was advertising a sale, and had a woman on it who looked like she might be Polynesian, she had dark skin and black hair. Rachel got really excited and said, "Look Mom! She is just like Johnny Lingo!"
My child is awesome!









0 comments:
Post a Comment