Today is Rachie's third birthday!
I can't believe she is already 3 years old. Such a big girl now! We had my side of the fmaily over for cake and ice cream (Grandpa and Grandma Ard already gave her their gift and they are out of town this weekend). It was crazy. Kids were all over the place. I had a hard time taking pictures in all the chaos.
Her theme was Abby Cadabby, so everything was pink and lavender. She told me she wanted to have pink cake and pink pop, so I did strawberry cupcakes with pink, lavender and blue (Abby colors) sprinkles, raspberry sherbet and the raspberry sherbet punch. We had pizza, salad and pop for dinner.
She had fun opening her gifts, and was so cute about being sure to "read" all the cards when she got a present. I will post a few pics after I get them loaded.
She is such a sweet girl! I am so happy we have her!!!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment