CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Melissa, Christe, Angie and I have been trying to get together monthly and work on our scrapbooks/craft projects.  We started back in April and have been rotating who's house we meet at.  July was my month, so I thought I'd ask Mom and Dad Ard if we could use their beach house for a scrapping weekend.  I was so excited when they said it was available and that we could use it!  Christe ended up not being able to come, but Melissa, Angie and I went down Thursday evening and had a blast all weekend.  I can't say that any scrapping got done, but it was nice to just hang out and relax.  I needed the break.  I brought Ladybug with me, but my mom and Steve worked it out so that the other kids were taken care of.  Thank you so much!!!! 
I ended up using my new iphone to take most of our pictures.  I haven't put them on the computer yet, so I'm sorry about only having a couple of pics to show. 


Melissa roasting starburst over our campfire.  Yummmmm!

The view from our table at Pirate's Cove.  Steve and I have always wanted to go, but it's too spendy to take the kids and we always have the kids with us at the beach.  So, Melissa and I had lunch there after Angie had to go home.  It was a nice view, but apparently I got the wrong thing to eat cuz I wasn't impressed with the food!

Hannah was "helping" me clean up before we left.

0 comments: