CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday for my Baby Bear

I have a 13 year old.  I have a 13 year old.  I HAVE A 13 YEAR OLD????????  What the heck happened?  I swear these kids keep getting older, but I don't.  How can I be old enough to be the mother of a 13 year old?  We just won't talk about that.  Becka had a nice birthday.  We celebrated with ice cream cake and presents, plus we took her out for dinner at Red Robin the next day.  Grandpa Ard was over so it was extra special because he got to come to Red Robin with us!

So attractive...

Little hippo pillow pet!  "Penelope"

Pretty lucky that she has a cool aunt who works for Victoria's Secret AND spoils her by getting her a hoodie that isn't even out on the sales floor yet.  :)  P.S. LOVE Ava's face in the background, lol!

She requested my homemade ice cream cake

Ha ha!  I told the waiter that it was her birthday!

Humiliation!  Here are all the waiters singing to her!

One more, just cuz she's cute!

0 comments: