CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Uh...whoopsie!

Just got home from my doctor's appointment. Everything is great, but I had a big surprise when I stepped on the scale. I gained 6 pounds in 2.5 weeks! Holy cow! That's more than I've gained the rest of the entire pregnancy combined! I knew that I have been more hungry lately, guess some of my food choices haven't been the greatest. Doc didn't say anything, but I am still surprised. From here on out, I'm committing to trying to make wiser choices!!!

4 comments:

Kenner Family said...

Maybe Ladybug is putting on the weight since it is the time that the baby is suppose to be doing it. I am so excited for her to come.

The Babkm5 said...

Who cares about weight...ladybug is going to be here in 27 days..woohoo!!

Kerry said...

I don't think that is bad at all-after all baby needs it! I always gained 20-30 pounds for each of my pregnancies. I am excited for your newest to arrive! Less than 3weeks now! I hope you all are doing well!

ladybugs and lace said...

I know it's ok, it was just a shock to me that I gained that much so quickly. So now my total for this pregnancy is 11 pounds. Not too bad. I gained 60 with Becka and never lost it, only 4 with Jake and about 16 with Rachel. I guess since I start out with extra in the beginning, I don't need much more for the baby to grow. I am interested to see how much she will weigh, especialy since she will be a week early. What will I do if she is less than 9 pounds? I've never had one that little before! :)