CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is it too early?

So, Miss Ladybug will be here exactly 5 weeks from tomorrow. I am DYING to get out the cradle and swing and such. Is it too early? Probably, huh? Maybe I'll wait until the beginning of May. Then preschool will be done and I won't be as busy. What I know I should be doing is cleaning up around here before I get out more stuff, lol. But playing with baby clothes and furniture is way more fun than organizing and cleaning!
Speaking of furniture, the girls finally got bunk beds. Poor Becka has been wanting bunks since she first saw them at her friends' house when she was 2. Now that she's 11, they aren't as exciting. :) The old beds are still in there, so their room is a disaster. We are planning on getting them onto Craig's List asap and getting them out of here. I will take pictures after we do that, so that you don't have to see the crazy mess! :)

0 comments: