CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New scraps




Two pages I made today for the challenges at PGD. I miss digiscrapping!!! The first one was a photography challenge, you were supposed to get close and fill the frame with your subject. The second one is for the "wild card" challenge. We were supposed to use only the colors of our favorite ice cream. Mine is Mint Chocolate Cookie. YUMMY!! It was hard finding a photo that matched mint green and dark brown, so I am not thrilled with that page. Oh well, at least I got a chance to scrap. I need to get to work on the kids' scrapbooks, especially Jake's. I want to have them displayed at his baptism. It will be here before I know it!!


*ETA: I see the mistake in the text on the one I did of Andy...gotta fix that!

0 comments: