in hopes it might give you a lift.
And in the night, it will glow
to let you know we love you so."
will never show someone you care.
Try to be a friend today
to all the girls who pass your way.
that we can become like diamonds.
Strong and full of light."
My father is king of heaven and earth.
My spirit was born in the courts on high,
A child beloved, a princess am I."
just wait for today!"
Phew! I have been going crazy with stuff for girls camp. I am not even sure if I get to go. There is a good chance I will though. Both Karen's and Kim's sons are expecting to receive their mission calls this week, so their moms will be driving back from camp to be there when they open them. If that happens on Wednesday or Thursday, they offered that I could ride back with them because Steve took Thursday and Friday off of work in case that happens so I could go up. Hooray! He wouldn't let me drive up there on my own for some reason. I won't get into that argument again, but this option is my best for now.
The pictures are of the little treats that we, as a YW presidency, are giving the girls every day. I had fun working on them and putting them together. I also made some stuff for the "Service Survivor" game they will be playing on Thursday night. I really hope I can go up. It will be so fun. I love YW camp!!!
Phew! I have been going crazy with stuff for girls camp. I am not even sure if I get to go. There is a good chance I will though. Both Karen's and Kim's sons are expecting to receive their mission calls this week, so their moms will be driving back from camp to be there when they open them. If that happens on Wednesday or Thursday, they offered that I could ride back with them because Steve took Thursday and Friday off of work in case that happens so I could go up. Hooray! He wouldn't let me drive up there on my own for some reason. I won't get into that argument again, but this option is my best for now.
The pictures are of the little treats that we, as a YW presidency, are giving the girls every day. I had fun working on them and putting them together. I also made some stuff for the "Service Survivor" game they will be playing on Thursday night. I really hope I can go up. It will be so fun. I love YW camp!!!









2 comments:
That's awesome Heidi! Those girls are super lucky to have you around. I want to go, too! : ) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
You are always creative, They are going to love having you there.
Post a Comment