CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sick baby

I think I knew a couple days ago when Rachie was being extra snuggly that she must be getting sick. Well, the nose is running, she is grouchy, up all night and is sleeping a lot more during the day. She got upset with Jake earlier and was crying so hard that she threw up all over my bedroom floor (and Becka's feet/legs). Poor kiddo!

So, instead of getting things cleaned up today like I had planned, I have been holding her almost constantly. I don't mind giving her the extra love and attention, it is nice.

Tonight I am headed over to Melissa's house for an Advocare mixer and then afterwards, we are gonna scrap! I am excited about that part. I need to get my stuff organized and together. I am planning on putting the 4 calendars together that I was supposed to give as Christmas gifts, and then, if I have time and energy, work some more on Jake's book. I already have pics printed, just need to get all the paper/accesories I will need together. Fun!!

Well, my punkin is in bed for her nap. Time for me to get moving on the laundry and other stuff while I have the time. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

0 comments: