In addition to the singed flowers I am also making these cute fabric flowers. Thanks to Katie and Jessica for sharing the blog link with me! I am having so much fun working on them! Cutting and gluing are some of my favorite activities, lol! Plus, I LOVE my glue gun, so anytime I get to use it, I am one happy lady! I have about 20 of these made so far. There are lots of different colors to choose from and two sizes. This is the bigger size. I'm thinking of letting people choose if they want to have it attached to a clip or a headband, or just a safety pin. They are fairly quick and super easy, so it feels good to be getting them done. Rachie wore one to church on Sunday and I got a few compliments on it. :) Let's hope they sell, or I will be giving lots of bows to my nieces for Christmas!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Flowers, flowers everywhere!
In addition to the singed flowers I am also making these cute fabric flowers. Thanks to Katie and Jessica for sharing the blog link with me! I am having so much fun working on them! Cutting and gluing are some of my favorite activities, lol! Plus, I LOVE my glue gun, so anytime I get to use it, I am one happy lady! I have about 20 of these made so far. There are lots of different colors to choose from and two sizes. This is the bigger size. I'm thinking of letting people choose if they want to have it attached to a clip or a headband, or just a safety pin. They are fairly quick and super easy, so it feels good to be getting them done. Rachie wore one to church on Sunday and I got a few compliments on it. :) Let's hope they sell, or I will be giving lots of bows to my nieces for Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Cute! They look great. I have one made, I need to go and get clips to put them on. I'm thinking about making a Halloween one for Hadley.
Post a Comment