Well, I finally called the doctor on Friday since I hadn't heard back about my glucose test. The receptionist looked for me and said everything was normal. I was (and still am) shocked. If that's not what's wrong with me, then I want to know what is so that I can feel better. I definitely have a few questions for the doc when I go in. If my levels were close, I am going to ask to be treated like I have it so that I can get a glucose monitor and be able to check for myself. If he won't listen, he tends to be a "wait and see" kind of guy, then I will most likely be shopping for a new doctor. I need someone who will listen to me and actually DO something about my symptoms. I like this doc, but he is very unlikely to order tests or do anything about things that need to be taken care of. I have dealt with it in the past from him and I am fed up. Mostly because I just can't keep feeling this way for 3 more months. I can't get anything done anymore because I am always feeling cruddy.
Preschool has been fun lately. We had a little Valentine party last week and they seemed like they enjoyed it. They each worked hard on decorating a picture frame for their mom and dad, and I had them make hand print hearts to put inside it. They also got to decorate the gift bag for the present, make a card, decorate 2 valentine cookies and we had "Sweetheart floats" for part of our snack. Yum!! We also read some Valentine books, and their favorite part was seeing the Valentines from their friends in their "mailboxes." I feel bad because I was so with our letter at the beginning of the year. I was too into the holidays and such, plus not feeling well, so now we are racing to get through the alphabet before we end. Most of them know their letters already anyway, so it's not a big deal to them if we go quickly. I am looking forward to the next unit we will be discussing. It is about fire safety, and I found a great link online with info about it. I am hoping to get a trip to the fire station scheduled also, that would be AWESOME!! Our last day will be April 29, I need those last three weeks to get things ready for the baby and clean stuff up. I want to get the preschool room cleaned up, repainted and such before baby come so I don't have to worry about it all summer. Although, I may have more energy a couple of months after the baby is here. We will see.
Yesterday was a fun day. Steve's work now has them take fixed holidays off instead of floating, so he had Presidents' Day off. We lounged around, then ran some errands. Went to a Thai restaurant that Dana and Derek had given us a gift certificate to for xmas. It was the first time I had ever had Thai food, and I liked it. After that, we treated ourselves and the kids to some dippin' dots in the mall and then went to visit Grammie/Grandpa Great and then to Steve's parents' house for a bit. I like it when Daddy has the day off!









1 comments:
I hope your dr (this one or another one) is able to help you feel better. Since you feel so bad, is it possible they switched your test results with someone else's?
Happy Valentines day! Your preschool day sounds like so much fun. I wish I was in your class, too!
Post a Comment