Friday, August 14, 2009
Excited and nervous!
So, I think I have decided to jump out of my comfort zone and apply for a CT (with Amanda, so at least it is a friend and not a stranger) and maybe even a description writer spot at PGD. I am not anticipating making it on either one, but it will be good for me to apply and get myself out of my little space. :) I'm sure I will let ya know how they end up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Heidi I'm so excited for you!!! You can so totally rock both, have a little faith in yourself!
Is PGD Pixel Gypsie Design? What is CT? You do some of the most amazing crafts. I know you would be great!
good luck!! you'll do great!
Sorry Kerry! A CT is a "creative team." You make layouts using a designer's products and post them in galleries so that her designs get seen and advertized. I am excited! Oh, and yep, PGD is Pixel Gypsy Designs...have you checked it out yet? I love it there!
Post a Comment