Every year I get so stressed out trying to figure out what to give my mom and Steve's mom for Mother's Day. I can't afford to get them something really nice, which is what I would love to do. Sometimes I come up with an idea that I think is great, only to be disappointed by their reactions. This year, I am again facing that dilemma. I have something small for them and am making something yummy for them also. I hope it works out.
The kids are making pictures/cards for them, Rachie especially enjoys doing that!
I guess I just wish that they could know that I really love and appreciate them, I just can;t figure out how to show it with a present.









2 comments:
don't stress too much because it's your day too!
happy mothers day, my dear!
I worry about it too. I just ask my mom what she wants, usually it's a hairbrushing session, or her feet rubbed. My MIL loves for us to clean her home for her, so that's what the kids and I did this year. I'd love someone to do that for me (o=.
Hugs!
Post a Comment