

After that, Rachel got to go to the "tooth doctor" for the first time. She loved it, except for the part when they told her that she has to get rid of her binky. So, Steve and I decided that this Friday is the day. That way we can move Becka into the office to sleep and we can take turns sitting with her if she decides to scream all night. I will have to keep you updated.









1 comments:
So, how was the 1st week of school for you...I was kind of glad to have Bryce going back. This summer there was way to much fighting and bickering between my kids.
Bryce is wanting to walk up to the bus on his own, but I am still not comfortable to let him..so he walks and I drive to make sure he gets there. I know at some point I am going to need to let go!
Post a Comment