CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Is it even worth it?

Ya know, I am sitting here wondering why I even get up in the mornings. I have been crying off and on since I put the kids to bed because I keep thinking about how tomorrow, when I get up, Becka will start yelling and screaming at me again all day long. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but I am getting so tired of being told that I am an idiot, I never do anything right and I am a horrible mom and she hates me. I feel like I did when I was a kid. Nothing I did was ever good enough for my mom and now the same thing is true with Becka. It hurt when I heard it from my mom, but I have discovered that it hurts worse when it is your child. Nothing I try helps. I am ready to give up. How is that for pathetic? What kind of mom says that about her kid?
Wish me luck tomorrow. Maybe it will be a good day...we can always hope, right?

0 comments: